Laine Magazine No. 11 - Summer 2021
NOTE: This magazine is in English
Laine Magazine with the tagline Nordic Knit Life is a magazine with focus on Nordic Knit and lifestyle. With a luxurious mix of knitting patterns from leading designers, articles, interviews, travel features, food recipes and incredibly beautiful pictures.
Laine No. 11 "Marjoram",
includes 11 new knitting pattern, an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns and articles about the knitting apps Knitrino and Yarningham.
Laine Summer 2021, Marjoram, includes:
- 148 pages
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about the knitting app Knitrino
- an article about Yarningham written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and cognitive resilience by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya
More from Laine
Laine are the creators of the popular Laine Magazine and they are now also publishing selected books. See the full selection of stunning publications including Laine Magazine and books from Laine here.