Laine Magazine No. 13 - Usnea - Winter 2022
With the tagline Nordic Knit Life, Laine's is a magazine with focus on Nordic Knit and lifestyle. With a luxurious mix of knitting patterns from leading designers, articles, interviews, travel features, food recipes and incredibly beautiful pictures
The winter magazine, issue 13, is packed with inspiring stories, beautiful photography and warming knitwear (as well as one crochet shawl!). The issue showcases gender-neutral designs that work as the foundation for any wardrobe. The 11 designs featured in our winter collection are classic and long-lasting; ones that could be borrowed from your spouse’s, friend’s or parent’s closet.
This issue includes knitting patterns from international designers Susan Chin, Susan Crawford, Sidsel Grau Petersen, Midori Hirose, Susanna Kaartinen, Inyoung Kim, Hanna Maciejewska, Mariya Matveeva, Paula Pereira, Maiju Räsänen and Griselda Zárate.
Laine 13, Usnea, includes:
- 148 pages
- 10 knitting patterns & 1 crochet pattern, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Danish knitwear designer Lærke Bagger
- an article about June Cashmere
- an article about ChiaoGoo
- an article about the importance of crafting and creativity by regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
The magazine is in English
More from Laine
If you cannot wait for the publishing date, or just want more from Laine, you can find the other issues of Laine Magazine and books from Laine here.