No. 14 - Laine Magazine, Summer 2022, Wivi
Laine Magazine No. 14 - Wivi - Sommer 2022
This summer issue of Laine Magazine, with the title Wivi, is inspired by the light Nordic summer nights. At Önling, we are extra excited about the release of this issue, as our own Creative Director, Katrine Hannibal, has designed one of the beautiful designs in the publication! 🤩
The 10 knit designs in Laine Magazine No 14 are all inspired by the magic of the light Nordic summer nights we enjoy and treasure. The designers have worked with colours, delicate details and textures, to create stunning knit designs, that are all beautifully photographed and illustrated in the magazine.
This issue includes knitting patterns from international designers Isabella Clark, Evgeniya Dupliy, Lindsey Fowler, Katrine Hannibal, Ema Marinescu, Claudia Quintanilla, Maria Walters and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
Laine 14, Wivi, includes:
- 148 pages
- 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated (both charts and written instructions provided)
- an interview with knitwear designer Aleks Byrd whose debut book is published in May 2022 by Laine Publishing
- an article about Sisters United
- an article about vegan knitting
- a column about the challenge of running into a creative rut by our regular columnist Päivi Kankaro
- a column about how to find comfort in learning a new craft by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
The magazine is in English
More from Laine
With the tagline Nordic Knit Life, Laine's is a magazine with focus on Nordic Knit and lifestyle. With a luxurious mix of knitting patterns from leading designers, articles, interviews, travel features, food recipes and incredibly beautiful pictures.
If you cannot wait for the publishing date, or just want more from Laine, you can find the other issues of Laine Magazine and books from Laine here.